Assessment & Fees

Whether you are applying for permanent or respite care. ValleyView Residence requires a copy of the following information before applications can be processed:

  • A copy of current ACAT
  • Completed & Signed application form
  • A copy of your Centrelink Assets & Assessment, or letter from Centrelink advising of current assets.

If you have any queries in regards to the above, please contact Renaye Jones on 9734 0222 or by email at

Area of Service Charge out Rates per Hour
Allied Health Care (Home) $125.00
Case Management $66.48
Client Care Coordination $66.48
Counselling Support $126.00
Domestic Assistance $49.95
Home Maintenance $56.00
Meals $16.00
Nursing Care – RN $84.21
Nursing Care – EEN $58.01
Personal Care $49.95
Respite Care $49.95
Social Support $49.95